Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Requests

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Well, I've run out of things to repaint for myself. Now, I'm interested in repainting planes by request. Please post here if you would like a custom repaint. It's on a first come first serve basis. So if you are 10th to request, expect to have your paint in July!

Also, please post at least 2 photos of the a/c you are requesting.

Looking foreward to making you a repaint,
Chris Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Hey thanks Chris!

How about a repaint of the default 737 in British Airways colours?
And if you have time, easyJet... Razz

For pics, go to www.airliners.net hover over the search button at the top of the page, and click search photo database. Then in aircraft type box choose 737, and then in airline box choose British Airways or EasyJet Airline.

Thanks again for your generosity!
Will

PS, I gave up on trying to repaint my own, took too long and I have school exams coming up soon. Maybe I'll have another stab at repainting once all that is over...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Chris, how about an entirely custom Rammstein livery for a POSKY 757-200? I have lots of pictures of stuff you might want to look at. This one may take some time, so i guess PM me if youre interested in the project.

Thanks! Cool

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

So, Chris.

Are you still here?
lol.

Pro Member Trainee
immase Trainee

Ok... If you want there is this Airline called Air Gemini, " The Flying twin elephants"...
There is 727-100 PAX versions and 727-100 Cargo version and even Dc9.
If you want I have two photos... have a look! those are big!

Laughing

Pro Member Trainee
immase Trainee

So Chris????!!!! ANY CHANCE????? will you repaint it?
please?!

immase wrote:

Ok... If you want there is this Airline called Air Gemini, " The Flying twin elephants"...
There is 727-100 PAX versions and 727-100 Cargo version and even Dc9.
If you want I have two photos... have a look! those are big!

Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Hi,
Sorry I haven't been on in a while - I needed a little break Very Happy

Check this post by DaveC.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/6655/introduction-to-repainting/

Chris

Pro Member Trainee
cata1188 Trainee

i would like if possible the 737-500 PIC/Wilco sky europe "tirol" livery....Thanks

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

hey i've got this virtual airline that I've been wanting to get a couple of repaints for. Could you possibly do one of the 737-700 from posky for me? The logo thingy below is the thing I want to be able to put on there:

Something with that in it. If you can, do the same for the A330 from posky as well. You get get images of each aircraft at many angles from www.projectopensky.com

Thanks a lot!