SearchSearch 

This could be funny [video]

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

😂 😂 I like a good laugh but all of these videos are very much serious flying and they don't bring a good laugh. I'd just like somone to post a video of their worst landing Fear ROFL . Don't try and make a bad landing No, No! . If you do a bad landing and it was unintensional , do a quick replay and film it with fraps or something similar.You don't have to edit it.

If you already have a clip of a bad landing could you please send it to this post.

I have a video of one of my seiously bad landings and I will post as soon as I can [thats if I saved it].

10 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

One part of my video (Was flying a difficult plane) I had to reload and retry the land ten times from my last save until I actually hit the runway. I was flying the Trident, it seemed like such a complicated aircraft. And some of the time in my video where I took off I made a few mistakes and a few stalls occured sometimes. But I was not able to film these errors, oh well, maybe next time. Oh and by the way, still working on my vid 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

The first 10 times I tried to land the 747 (on FS2002 of course) I kept forgetting to put the gear down!

Pro Member First Officer

That's not the worst! I couldn't even even get lined up with the runway with the 747 let alone remember to put the landing gear down!

Pro Member Chief Captain

On FS98. (remember that one 😂 ) I would land in the city at random places because I couldn't find the airports and runways. I didn't know how to really fly then, though.

Pro Member First Officer

Exactly the same here! In FS2002 I used to land in london grass and fields and pretend it was the airport. I didn't even know how to put the breaks on. I made my first landing using one of the very old planes which even a baby could controls, but even then, it wasn't even directly on the runway. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

My first landing was in the Cessna 182S on 98. I landed on this brown stirp (i believe it was a highway) but I bounced 4 times!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My first landing was in the cessna 172 it was a lesson.It was with my very old commputer and I got about 2-5 fps with settings as low as possible!!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

The only full flight I ever made in FS 98 was from meigs to O'Hare Chicago 😂. It was a short flight but I the only way I knew to navigate was to follow the highway lights at dusk and they eventually led me to O'hare once. I never landed though, I crashed the 737 and when I did so some the old crash sign came across the screen saying "building crash" [I veered off the runway and hit an ATC pole] and some croocked lines came across the screen 😂 [for a cracked wind screen effect].

Shatterer Guest

My first landing was actually made in Falcon 4.0. I remember doing a mission where I didn't even know how to navigate, what the target was, etc. so I just flew around until I got lost. Finally I managed to find some random airport where I did a horrible landing.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

man all my landings are bad. I'll put a bunch of them together and post them.