Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

middle school

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I'm graduating out of elementry school in a few weeks Crying or Very sad Any advice is appreciated about middle schools. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Well bud, it depends if you're going to stay at your current school, or move to a different one. If you stay, it's not a problem. If you have to move, you get to deal with trying to make new friends, being the "weird kid" and whatnot, usually for the first month or so, you won't exactly know what's happening if you have to try and make all new friends and stuff. I had to do that, it was tough, but i'm much happier now that i transferred.

If your friends decide to go to the same school as you, it'll be better off for you, because you'll know some people.

Also, if you feel you need to vent your anger and frustration because of some jackass at your new school, post it up here. I did after my girlfriend and I separated, and it felt awesome! At least 12 people within 5 minutes came and cheered me up with wisdom, funny pictures, and whatnot. We're awesome here at flyaway.

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Never been,as you very well know.Hey just to let all of you people know,I am not going to be on as often.As of right now I have to go.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'm going to falcon's school. I've met his friends a few times. I will be switching schools.

mrkonk: where have you been?

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My parents decided to move away from all my friends my old school and then make me go to school were I dont now anyone or anything about the place!!This happened nearly 2 years ago and still have arguments about it Sad I'm nearly finished my first year in Secondary school and it has been tough but I'm used to it now.The first year is often quite hard but I'm sure you will do just fine Yes

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Well I've lived all over the world and had to change schools alot, so if you can stay at yuor school I'd recommend it. My first day at High School [middle school] was absolutely tiring because I had to make so many new friends, proove myself etc...

Don't worry High school isn't bad at all, it's elementry school that I didn't enjoy.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

mypilot wrote:

I'm graduating out of elementry school in a few weeks Crying or Very sad Any advice is appreciated about middle schools. Smile

I've been in Middle School for two years, 6th, 7th, and next year I'll be in 8th. The only thing I've noticed is that if somone says that they are going to beat you up there are two ways you can handle it:
1-Get a restraining order and never see them again.(The hard way)
2-Just ignore it and they'll forget about it in 10 minutes.(The easy way)
Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah well this is a pretty good school that I'm going to next year.

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

Mypilot.I have not had as much time and have had alot of school.So that means less Flight sim. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain

I turned in my ancient culture report last week. Juggle That is what you are probally doing right?

Pro Member First Officer
mrkonk First Officer

no. other stuff

Pro Member Chief Captain

Good luck!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I'm so glad the school year's almost over. One more for me then i'm off to college

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

16 Days of school left Very Happy
Can't wait.

My summer agenda: (It will be interesting to see what, if any, of these I get to do/see.)

And of course, flying for the virtual Donald Trump

Pro Member Chief Captain

Don't forget to take pictures if you go! Very Happy