Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I NEED HELP W/ GATES!!!!!!!!!

jackaballanos Guest

how do u get the gates to come out to you? ive opened the door ive goten clearence and parked where the they tell me to,and ive cut the engines can u help?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The only time that the jetways MAY come out is if you bought special scenery, if there is any like that.
If you just want to see all the jetways at some of the major airports you have to move the scenery slider all the way to the right. You'll take a FPS hit but it's worth it.
You can also download jetways for some airports, try avsim.
The sim looks more realistic that way.
Good luck with it.

Radar

thanks the only problem is that my comp is so bad that is it worth having the jetways when it slows my computer up so much

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you don't have a powerful computer and top video card don't try to do your scenery full out.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

There is some excellent freeware scenery that give you the function of moving gates,Buses,fueling vehicles,follow me cars etc....
The scenery is excellent it even provides AI aircraft but the annoying thing is that you have to wait for the bus fueling cars etc... to finidh with them until they can come to you.

I don't have a link but you can download the file from Avsim [I think].Just look Oliver Pabst or EDDW. It the one of best freeware sceneries you can get.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Also look up "LEPA" by Oliver Pabst.

If you are a member of FlightSim.com, then Download the files with these Avatar.

jackaballanos Guest

thanks guys im getting a new comp soon (hopefully Very Happy ) so maybe my problems will be over

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

JVD wrote:

There is some excellent freeware scenery that give you the function of moving gates,Buses,fueling vehicles,follow me cars etc....
The scenery is excellent it even provides AI aircraft but the annoying thing is that you have to wait for the bus fueling cars etc... to finidh with them until they can come to you.

I don't have a link but you can download the file from Avsim [I think].Just look Oliver Pabst or EDDW. It the one of best freeware sceneries you can get.

Is that just for that airport or all airports?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/