Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

odd question

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

I know this is kind of an odd question to be asking, but here it goes. My birthday is coming up and my parents and gradparents were asking what I wanted. Nothing really. Embarassed So I was wondering if their is anything that is good to have for real life aviation or flight sim. I have the LDS 767, it's AWSOME. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Ask for a flying lesson! That's what I always get on my birthday.

Another thing. You might look into getting yourself a headset. I would always have to use my flight instructors.

Happy birthday.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Can anyone suggest a good head set? I'll ask my flight instructor.

Pro Member Chief Captain

My dad took me to an AOPA meeting in December and we met this who told us that bolls is the best and it is what you should get.
We get to our flight school the guy said they were $2000! They are the kind that ATPs use.

I still use my flight instructors.

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

DC Clarks are very good, but so is the price. I have a headset by a brand that starts with an 'A", I cannot remember the name of it at the moment. It is very good as well, second to the DC Clarks and it was about $100 cheaper.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

mypilot wrote:

My dad took me to an AOPA meeting in December and we met this who told us that bolls is the best and it is what you should get.
We get to our flight school the guy said they were $2000! They are the kind that ATPs use.

I still use my flight instructors.

Do you mean Bolls, or Bose? I can't find a web site for Bolls.

Pro Member Chief Captain

It was probally bose. Can't spell.

Pro Member Trainee
Skymuncher Trainee

I flew once with a guy who had Bose X headsets, and they really, really are the best... their price is high though ($1000)...

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Skymuncher wrote:

I flew once with a guy who had Bose X headsets, and they really, really are the best... their price is high though ($1000)...

Bose look really nice, but I can't aford them. 😂 I was looking at a David Clark, you can get one of them for about $200.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Flight1 ATR 72-500. You'll like it