SearchSearch 

Video: PMDG 737 Approach

Pro Member First Officer
Greg (FL050) First Officer

Thought I would finally edit and submit my first video. Its a quick video of a approach I was doing into KDFW that I really didn't have intentions of making into a video but thought what they he.....

Anyway, here it is, its quick. Quality is kinda crappy but let me know how I did. I can't figure out how to make a Credits page after the last clip so I just gave up Poke in Eye

Up for 7 days - 2.1MB - Click Here

10 Responses

Pro Member First Officer

Also, here is another video that is one of the best FS video's I have ever seen.

Beware, it is 23.3MB. Up for 7 days - Click Here

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

FL050 wrote:

Thought I would finally edit and submit my first video. Its a quick video of a approach I was doing into KDFW that I really didn't have intentions of making into a video but thought what they he.....

Anyway, here it is, its quick. Quality is kinda crappy but let me know how I did. I can't figure out how to make a Credits page after the last clip so I just gave up Poke in Eye

Up for 7 days - 2.1MB - Click Here

Nice video, good job. 😀 Clap 👏 Group Wave 👍 Punk

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Well done FL050 and great landing 😀 👏 Make it higher qulity next but.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Nice approach, I wish I could do that 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I agree. It was a nice approach.
I liked you video! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yeh, niiiice approach and landing 😉 Shame about quality but still a cool video ❗ 👍

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah I wish it was better too, but I don't know how to get it better. My in-game settings are at 1024s768 and it recorded at 320 for some reason.

PTP Guest

Sorry, On the whole I did not like the video. Although the brief fly by segment was good.

-What.....were you expecting me to lie?

-PTP

Pro Member First Officer

Atleast say what you didn't like...?

Can't really say quality because I stated that before the link so if you read it that shouldn't be the problem 😛

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

Nice video and a beautiful landing Captain...thanks for that... 🍻