Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

please please please HELP ME!!!!!!!

crosscheck9 Guest

Hello all,
I'm having some trouble with an a330 panel downlad. It is one of those self-install downlads. to Find it...go to the avsim file library and type in a330, and go to the FS2004 Panels category...its the 3rd one down....PLEASE help me..i really want this download to work

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

That 3rd one down would appear to be an update of an update of an update as it were - suggest you try the 1st one down as it appears to be the rehash of all the updates.

File Description:
This is a completely re-worked version of my recently uploaded, and apparently problem-riddled A320 / A330 panel for FS9. My sincere apologies for the inconveniences and frustration. I hope this package will make it up to you. A simple, and intuitively easy to use panel that uses many default gauges in conjunction with more advanced gauges available as freeware. Redistributed here with permission of the original authors. Original Panel Bitmaps: Andreas Jaros at FPDA. Follow the instructions in the README file

It is a fact of life that free downloads - no matter how good intentioned the author (Alex Christoff) is can be less than perfect but this rehash would appear to sort all bugs??