JAT

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

I bet you think I didn't spell the word "jet" properly, but I'm talking about something else - JAT Jugoslovenski Aero Transport (or in English - Yugoslav Airline Transport).

I was wondering if you'd ever even heard of that Airline company and if there is any place online that I could download one JAT's airplane.

😀

Thanks!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

I actually took a flight with JAT, from Italy to Tivat, Montenegro, my flight was on a B737...although I can't remember if it was the 300 or 400... They have beautiful beaches there. as for your other question I have no Idea where to down load any of there jets....sorry

Pro Member First Officer

I know. I've been to Tivat as well and they do have beautiful beaches (although that's the only beautiful thing there).

You can try flying to Tivat in the simulator. You'll see how hard it is to land a jet there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I've never heard of it personally:

See if these are of use: jat737.zip from www.avsim.com
jat_b722_white.zip from www.avsim.com
jat_pack.zip from www.avsim.com

Go to www.avsim.com and type "jat" and loooooads of downloads come up 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks!

I'll check it out although I'm not managing very well at avsim.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...