Please Help

Sunsfan Guest

Im kinda a newb to FS.
For some reason there is no Cotrol Tower talk at all in my game. i ve tried all game types, checked settings etc. nothing works. also i cant control my aircraft on the ground, i cant turn it at all until im in the air. im using a CH Virtual Pilot Pro. Thanks for any help

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Sunsfan,

I am afraid your going to have to furnish your machines stats before anybody here can provide you with help. This could be any number of things froma bad install to ram amounts, to hard drive space, etc...

P4 2.4 GHZ
GeForce FX 5200 128 MB Video Card
512 MB RAM
Windows XP

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check and see if you have it turned on in the setting of the sim and check out the link below. If so, raise the volume.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;177252

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Im sorry i mistated myself. there is no Air Traffice Control at all, its not just voices but text also. i checked settings and its all turned on.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Did you ever have it.
Did you press the key above the "Tab" key the one with the ~ tilde.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...