Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Upgrade pains

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Last Monday I went to upgrade my memory to 1Gig (Have 512MB). Very easy you ask, not this shop, they said it would take 10mins to do. Came back 1hr later and they said the Motherboard has gone. So me being no the wiser takes it home and plugs everything in and no joy Crying or Very sad

Phone a local chap in the paper and he has a look and yes they have Censored my motherboard up. 150 for a new one set it all up and my graphic card goes as well Wall Bashing it gets worse.

Swap graphic cards over with the enginer and his works. New graphic card 60

Then my processer Censored goes as well Wall Bashing another 200 pound to get fixed. The funny thing is the memory would have cost me 70.

So for the past week me no fly which is very annoying. Have spoken to the shop and threaton to take them to trading standards and there response was go on then we just them a engineer's report and they say the motherboard was on it's way out anyway

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sorry to hear about that 😕 . Must be complete incompetents to break your motherboard trying to add RAM 🙄 Hope it all works out 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

The other bad thing was I WAS ON HOLIDAY so i thought i tune the thing up and some serios flying but no