X-15 Problem

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew (n287s) Trainee

I've had an X-15 for a while now and I forget who it's by and where i got it. But i just took it out to fly and it has a problem. It sinks into the ground alot on landing and just when i start the flight. is there any way to fix this?

thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Was it made for 2004, give us the link to it and we'll try it out.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew (n287s) Trainee

it was made for fs2002. heres the link http://www.simviation.com/files/1military/X15c.zip
is there a way to fix it even though it was made for 2002?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's made for 2002 not 2004, that's a common problem (sinking) when you try to use them.
A minor change in the air CFG file would probably do it, write to the designer and he'll most likely send it to you.

How about a nice SR-71 Blackbird.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military13.htm

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Andrew (n287s) Trainee

thanks. thats a nice sr-71. but, if you ever find a good x-15 for fs2004 could you post it? thanks

andrew

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Before you gave me the link I looked around for your X-15 and all I found was the 2002 model, that's why I knew what the problem was.
I'll check again.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...