error with WINZIP

Pro Member Trainee
wolph36 Trainee

Hi I have WINZIPv8.1 and i'm trying to download addons for FlightSim2004COF,any type of planes,scenery and so on. My problem is after downloading what ever .zip files(planes,scenery,addons) when i try to open the .zip file downloaded i get a message:
(Cannot open file;it does notappear to be a Valid archive. If you downloaded this file,try again). I have upto 5 times on diferent times and days.
I don't have a clue to what to do next.
I have downloaded from other sites for other games,programs ect, that required .zip format(WINZIP) and have had no problems.
just in case below is system info;
WIN98se
P4=1.7ghz
640mb ram
AGP,4x,GEForce5200 128mb
SoundBlasterPCI128
DirectX9.0b
WINZIPv8.1
all drivers i can reasure they are current.
Can anyone help a fellow flyer? please
thanks
wolph36 ❓

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
lexiflys Trainee

Has anyone helped you with this yet? I'm completely stuck as well???
Thanks,
Lexi

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I must have missed this post before.

Is this happening with all downloads or just one.
Are or is the download from here.

If you can give me the exact name and zip, I would like to try it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...