school computers

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

First, don't say it's a virus (unless the virus was on the CD) becasue the computers at school don't have internet conections. We have 9 computers (in the whole school not including the office computer 🙄 ) and they are all conected to each other. My friend stuck a CD with pictures on it. As soon as he stuck it in, BOOM! Help! smoke starts coming out of them!
😂 Just kidding. 😂 What really happened was that every thing that we were working on shut down then computers kept saying that all the files had been corupted when we tried to open them up. Then 5 minutes later the computers automaticly started a disk scan! :help:

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

He crashed them (why?) and the scan is the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death).
That means that Windows is running a self diagnostic because it was shut down improperly.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

It did it automatically. Now it might not have been the CD. It could had been something that the rest of us might of had been doing. But we were just working in Word.

Is that what BSOD really stands for?! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

Is that what BSOD really stands for?! 😂

Yes.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's cool! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

My pilot
My wife used to be a computer teacher in school and I happened to be with her for time to time when she was running to some trouble. The most common problem was at that time (some 10 years ago) that the kids where trying to copy some staff from the computer to a floppy disk and the disk was infected. Maybe that was your problem ???

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...