Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

jostick problem

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

My brother has spilt tea all over my joystick Mad Crying or Very sad and now its all stiff and I cant even turn the plane 😞 Does anyone now how to fix stuff like this ❓ becouse I dont have a clue Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 You could try some thin oil like WD40 or any other spray oil
Dont try and force it to move,let the oil soak in

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

If a keyboard gets stuff spilled into it you can was them in warm soapy water. So I would guess that you would be able to do the same thing. You have nothing to loose because it doesn't work properly now anyway.

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

If you have insurance or guarantee, then use it. Just don't mention about your brother spilling anything. Just clean up all the evidence of tea and just say it just didn't work instantly. It never failed for me. Anyway I'm not that that this is very helpful so sorry Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I tried oil and it made it better but its still stiff when I try to turn.I was planning on getting a CH yoke anyway 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

ranald,

What do you have to loose by doing what I sugessted then? If you are going to buy a yoke no big deal then. If the warm soapy water doesn't work then you were going to replace it anyway. If it does work then you have your joystick back and maybe you can save some bucks. Whatever you do it is your descision.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Its fixed 😀 all it needed was a bit of oil.Thanks for the help 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good to hear 👍

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hey Ranald, I've glad you got it fixed but what I'm really interested in knowing is what physical torture your bestowed upon your brother ? Evil or Very Mad 😀