Lear 35 Panel

Does anyone know where I can find a good freeware Lear 35 panel to use with Mike Stones aircraft?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

You could try this from www.avsim.com

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=52903

Its Learjet 45 but will work with learjet 35. I couldn't find a Lear 35 one

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi its steve. Does anyone know how to really improve each airport significantly including car parks roads and a beter and more realistic enviroment. Thanx 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well you can add scenery which can be downloaded as payware or freeware, or you can use Afcad 2 which changes aspects of an airport i.e. parking spaces and gate spaces etc. There is a lot of scenery out there for your use 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Have you tried "airport envioroment upgrade"(I think thats what its called)
Search Avsim,I think its up to V7 now
Will make all airport buildings look much better than the stock items

Pro Member Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...