Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

create account

killzu

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:36 am 

trying to create an account but the security code number wont display its just a red cross,do i need to enable or download something to see this.
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:03 am 

Thats strange - you should be able to just view it with no problem. Whats your setup? ISP, O/S, Browser... etc.

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:39 am 

fixed the problem.i had internet exporer 5.5 and updated to 6.0 and it works fine.i could not find a note on this website to say that it is reqiured.(if its not maybe it should be to prevent this again.)
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:43 pm 

I am guessing that it is to do with Microsoft Internet Explorer and the way it handles cookies - The Privacy mode in IE6 in particular.

FIXED: Upgrade to IE 6 or check privacy and cookie modes on current browser.

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:02 am 

killzu wrote:
trying to create an account but the security code number wont display its just a red cross,do i need to enable or download something to see this.
Mad

I Mate, new to this web, gone through the process of creating an account 2 days ago and it wont let me log in, keeps telling me to create an account, can u help me at all
Philip557

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 am 

when i go on multiplayer and i create a gamespy account it says gamespy is unavailable right now try again later so i try every month and it never works it just keeps saying the same thing pls help