tomthetank Chief Captain

Want to fly the heavies for real?

Well almost ➡

http://www.virtualaviation.co.uk/

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I had a look around and it said they only want current or retired commercial airline pilots Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Cost: £211.91 + VAT £37.09
Total £249.00

😳 Thanks but no thanks! That much for one hour!!!!!!!! You're joking!!!!! I don't think I can actually afford this lol

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Oh and by the way, it looks awesome though. 😞 Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

These things are absolutely amazing.... so realistic... I've been in a 727 version when I was 14 (a few years ago Embarassed ) and it was unbelievably real, even by 80s standards.....

The current day ones, like these A320, 737NG and 757/767 simulators must be breathtaking by now !

Jolegg - the bit about retired and current pilots is for instructional staff that there looking for, not for customers, so get yourself there!

I'm definately looking at a booking for this early next year (after the hols are paid for!).

They are expensive but when you consider it's a once in a lifetime experiance for Flight nuts like us, and also that each sim costs £10million, it's not too bad 😉

😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 G P S you dont have to travel down south to have a go as you have one within walking distance.......(well nearly 😛 )

http://www.yorkshireflightcentre.co.uk/flight-simulators.php

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...