Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FS9 Instrument Checkride

Pro Member Trainee
Ted (tcnelson) Trainee

I've tried everything that I can think of to pass the instrument rating checkride in FS 2004 with no luck. I know that there is some kind of timing issue with the flight that causes the problems. I'm stuck at the point where the examiner ends the exam because I didn't enter the holding pattern correctly. Anyway, I searched the site for related articles and I was suprised that I didn't find any so, I'm starting my own thread about it. Any help would be appriciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this is of any help to you.
Good luck. Thumbs Up!

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ted (tcnelson) Trainee

thank you radar...it was of help.

however, the link you provided to the other thread has different options; some of them work and some don't.

i was already familiar with the "fs9.org" link and this was of no help.

the rod machado link is inactive but, if you go to the home (rodmachado.com) and then click on FS2004 users, there is a link to what the problem is.

anyway, thanks for the reply and here's another useful link:

www.skydiveohio.com

happy flying to all...powered and not. Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

tcnelson wrote:

thank you radar...it was of help.

however, the link you provided to the other thread has different options; some of them work and some don't.

i was already familiar with the "fs9.org" link and this was of no help.

the rod machado link is inactive but, if you go to the home (rodmachado.com) and then click on FS2004 users, there is a link to what the problem is.

anyway, thanks for the reply and here's another useful link:

www.skydiveohio.com

happy flying to all...powered and not. Very Happy

I'm sorry about that link, it was because of a problem with Firefox and BBCodes (in Firefox you can't highlight the link and then press the URL button or this will happen every time...my bad).

The actual link is: http://www.rodmachado.com/Flight-Sim/FS-IFR-Ride.htm.

I'll go fix my original post.