Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Still can't make up my mind

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

well i cant make up my mind on what my next payware addon i gonna be. first i was thinking of the Feelthere ERJ. that iso ne of my favorite planes. then i was thinking about the flight 1 ATR-72. but probably not cause it is a prop. i want a jet. then i saw the new LAGO Md-80. but after reading reviews, i thought i better wait if i get that cause it has a few problems. but i like jet that fly short to medium haul routes. so can someone give me some advise on what addons would be good for me. Thanks.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

The LDS 767-300 is great. I highly suggest it.
http://www.leveldsim.com/sevensix_home.asp

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i know it looks like a great plane but im sticking to smaller planes nothing big

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

It's personal choice, all the ones you mentioed are great... but I think that what you're looking for, the Wilco ERJ145 is best... It's reallyy nice and the bonus is that it gives EXCELLENT frame rate performance. Wink

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Well, I wouldn't praise the ERJ's frame rates that much. It's still not as hungry as the PMDG 737, but it's certainly up there! Although that too get's my nod as the best of the 3 you mentioned. It's an excellently modeled plane, and aside from the LDS 767, its one of my favorite planes in my hanger!

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer