SearchSearch 

I'm really mad

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Ok, im mad. yesterday i was flying from KMSY to KIAH in the pmdg 738. i was running at about 8-12 frame rates. after i was done i went to the main menu and edited the scenery library. it un checked all of the scenery i countries i would never fly to(Asia, Europe, Australia, Japan etc.) then today i go and im gonna fly KCLE to KLGA in the pmdg 738 and im getting 1-4 frame rates. what could have gone wrong. my cpu's specs are below.

5 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

It's probably the fact that you have only mb of memory in your video card. I think you need a new graphics card.

tartan Guest

Jared wrote:

Ok, im mad. yesterday i was flying from KMSY to KIAH in the pmdg 738. i was running at about 8-12 frame rates. after i was done i went to the main menu and edited the scenery library. it un checked all of the scenery i countries i would never fly to(Asia, Europe, Australia, Japan etc.)

you only fly in Africa then, do you?? Wacko

tartan Guest

Jared wrote:

Ok, im mad. yesterday i was flying from KMSY to KIAH in the pmdg 738. i was running at about 8-12 frame rates. after i was done i went to the main menu and edited the scenery library. it un checked all of the scenery i countries i would never fly to(Asia, Europe, Australia, Japan etc.)

you only fly in Africa then, do you?? Wacko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Really, I'm not surprised that you get that low of framerates. You need a better video card.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

I don’t have a solution for you, but we may have passed in the sky. Yesterday I flew from KIAH to KCLE with stopovers in KMSY and KTPA. Small sky eint it.