Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I'm really mad

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Ok, im mad. yesterday i was flying from KMSY to KIAH in the pmdg 738. i was running at about 8-12 frame rates. after i was done i went to the main menu and edited the scenery library. it un checked all of the scenery i countries i would never fly to(Asia, Europe, Australia, Japan etc.) then today i go and im gonna fly KCLE to KLGA in the pmdg 738 and im getting 1-4 frame rates. what could have gone wrong. my cpu's specs are below.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

It's probably the fact that you have only mb of memory in your video card. I think you need a new graphics card.

tartan Guest

Jared wrote:

Ok, im mad. yesterday i was flying from KMSY to KIAH in the pmdg 738. i was running at about 8-12 frame rates. after i was done i went to the main menu and edited the scenery library. it un checked all of the scenery i countries i would never fly to(Asia, Europe, Australia, Japan etc.)

you only fly in Africa then, do you?? Wacko

tartan Guest

Jared wrote:

Ok, im mad. yesterday i was flying from KMSY to KIAH in the pmdg 738. i was running at about 8-12 frame rates. after i was done i went to the main menu and edited the scenery library. it un checked all of the scenery i countries i would never fly to(Asia, Europe, Australia, Japan etc.)

you only fly in Africa then, do you?? Wacko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Really, I'm not surprised that you get that low of framerates. You need a better video card.

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

I donít have a solution for you, but we may have passed in the sky. Yesterday I flew from KIAH to KCLE with stopovers in KMSY and KTPA. Small sky eint it.