Active Cam 2004

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I have heard there is many bugs that come with like see through scenery is there anyone who has it and can teel me is it realy worth the money?
Do I have to have FS9.1 to run it?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Mark (dovesmagic) Trainee

I would say that Flight Sim 2004 is a great investment. Yes there are some small bugs in the game, but other than that, I think it is great. Anyhow, you don't really notice the bugs often. I haven't noticed anything strange when actually in the air, but when on the ground sometimes you will notice somthing strange. The see through scenery only happens when you are close to buildings (which doesen't happen often because planes and buildings don't mix). May I suggest you get it from ebay. You can get a great deal from ebay.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks 😀 and welcome to the forums 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

dovesmagic I think you mis understood me I was talking about active camera 2004 not FS2004.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

ranald wrote:

I have heard there is many bugs that come with like see through scenery is there anyone who has it and can teel me is it realy worth the money?
Do I have to have FS9.1 to run it?

I've seen where a lot of Active Camera people are going for the newer Walk & Follow by IGFly and they have positive comments about it. This is also payware but there is a free trial at http://www.igfly.com/.

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (dovesmagic) Trainee

Oooo. I see. I have no experiance with active camera, so I don't think I would be any help. Sorry.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

As I have previously posted, there is a free utility from Flight 1 ATR site - F1View. It can certainly walk through the VC cabin - very simple to use.The instructions are contained in 2 brief Word Doc pages. I have the paid for Active Camera with it's 50 odd pages of instructions. There are, of course, somethings that F1View cannot do - the Flypast view for one and it wont make a video. But nevertheless I like the simplicitiy of it - it is very handy for checking out repaint changes - here's the blurb -
F1View Utility
This small module installs into FS2004 and supplies simple mouse-based movements, panning, and more, using the center mouse wheel/button. You can also move past the default view limits of FS2004, and stroll through the ATR Virtual Cabin. This module works on any aircraft (it is not limited to the Flight One ATR). After you download, please make sure you read the full instructions included.

Below are 2 examples of F1View shots from the Superdecathlon - the same results can be obtained from the larger jets.

You can download it at -
http://atr.flight1.net/atr_downloads.asp

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks Davec but its to late I have just registered active cam 2004.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...