SearchSearch 

sims 2

Pro Member Trainee
eddie57 Trainee

hi can anyone tell me why the crack wont work on my computer

7 Responses

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

The title of your post is "Sims 2" ..... are you talking about the FS2004 no CD crack, or something to do with Sims 2 ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I believe he's talking about the Sims 2 crack we offer here.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

Off Topic!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

eddie57 wrote:

hi can anyone tell me why the crack wont work on my computer

Probably because you have installed it wrong. Read the readme thoroughly and then come back if you still can't get it to work. Otherwise maybe, find a forum for the Sims, where people will be better 'qualified' to answer your question 😉

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Why is there a Sims2 crack on this (Flight Sim) site ❓ ❓

I'm all for some friendly "off topic" but jeez Sims games aren't exactly in the same zone as FS !

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

I'm all for some friendly "off topic" but jeez Sims games aren't exactly in the same zone as FS !

We have quite a few major cracks in the utilities section, I guess It brings in more traffic. Some do use the FS9 also.
Your right it should have been posted in "Other" .

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

I've often wondered if the crack files are there to motivate paid membership. If so, it's in our benefit to the extent that it helps pay for the services flyaway renders. OTOH I could think of a few upgrades and tweaks that would benefit those of us who ponied up the five smackers to flex our pie holes and learn from one another. 😂