How to SIMULATE and FLY a FLANE

Dear all - I am new at this FORUM but would like to know
1. What is the most simple and useful flight training program around and where can I get a copy to fit my computer (pentium 3 )

Now I have something else in mind also. A FLANE as envisoned by
doukarevitchb@mail.ru as discussed in his web site and presented at AirVenture 2004,
that I can make available on n3rf.tripod.com/projectvalue2005/ less some of the pictures..

The FLANE is a GLIDER which with a propulsion unit behind the pilots seat allows pistons to work the wings so the Flap in a controlled fashion allowing the Glider to increase its elevation.

It is a new version of Motorized GLider sort of and I would like to know if a program could be developed on my computer to SIMULATE that FLIGHT performance and dynamics etc..

Please contact me at n3rf@earthlink.net if You have any ideas. Best wishes You flighty people You..../Johan-in-Washington,

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Lessons come with the simulator.

With a P-3 I would get 2002, it's less graphic intensive and would probably run better on your machine.

Get it free after rebate, If you want to try 2004, $4.99 after rebate. Good price on both.

Motorized gliders (I love em) can be found in abundance at www.flightsim.com , yes you can get in during slow periods free after signup.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props30.htm Here's one elsewhere. Bottom

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props30.htm 5th down. These are both for 2004

Good luck and let us know how you get along.

Radar

n3rf Guest

Thanks. I think my membership will become very INTERSTING../JSm

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...