Will these textures work???

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hi. I have been concidering getting the LAGO MD-80 that just came out. the whole thing looks very good except for some bugs. so once they release some more patches or updates, it probably get it. but anyways these textures (jca_yx88.zip) are Midwest Express textures off of avsim.com. can someone tell me if these will work with the LAGO MD-80 that was just released and if someone has the plane, can you download them and tell me how they look on the airplane. Thanks a lot.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

I dont have the aircraft but as it says they are specifically for the Jet Collection MD-88, very much doubt if they would work in Lago MD-80.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...