Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

water effects

crosscheck9 Guest

how do i get the water effects in the display of the sim to remain on high...every time i select it, and i go back to flying, it resets itself to low?..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check this out and see if it solves your problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;836185

Radar

crosscheck9 Guest

thx for the link radarman, and im sorry to bother you again, but I can't follow the instructions for curing this...They say click start > all programs > Object Desktop, on my computer, I don't have Object Desktop...what can I do...once again, thx for the help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Either "object desktop" is in Windowblinds and you go there or just go to Windowblinds (skip object desktop) in your /start/programs/ and continue following those directions.
Let us know how you do.

I tried them many many years ago and they caused some problems that I can't remember so I deleted them.

Radar

crosscheck9 Guest

I have neither object desktop nor windowblinds on the computer...I made a search for them, but I couldn't find anything by those names???...any ideas, thx for all the help so far ...by the way, I still keep getting invalid session, I'm using Firefox exclusively for this website, and I deleted my cookies, but no luck

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you have any program by Stardock that may cause the problem.

Invalid session, dump your cookies, cache and history, shut off your pop-up-stopper and come back here.
Do you have the latest Firefox, they are having many problems with that browser.

Radar

crosscheck9 Guest

thx for that radarman...ill check and see if I have any programs by stardock...as for the invalid session, I'll try everything you say...thx alot radarman, I appreciate your help