Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Well I've Made Up My Mind

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I've Made Up My Mind. I've decided to get the Dreamfleet Beechcraft A36. Then once Flight 1 releases a boxed version of the ATR-72 i'll most likely get that one then. But I will be getting these all on my newer computer wich is a Pentium 4, 2.8 Ghz, 512 RAM. My older computer(listed below) is good enough with the PMDG 737. Just thought I would tell you my final plans on what add-ons I will be getting. Please comment about my choices.

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Sounds like a bunch of fun, Jared! What will your new video card be? Congratulations on the new acquisitions, mate, they sound good to me.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

i am not sure what the vid card is. ill have to look at the specs this week when i got time .

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well my problems still arnt over. My B-day is July 30th and I will need to decide which one I will want to get. So can someon help me which one will be goood to get first. I will eventually get one. But can someone help which one to get first. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Have you read these reviews?

DreamFleet Beechcraft Bonanza A36

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0405/A36/A36.htm

Flight 1 ATR-72

I really like that ATR-72. It looks nice! 😀

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Yea I've read both. I just can't decide which one to get

Pro Member Chief Captain

They are both nice addons. I'd go for the ATR-72.

Check these images out. They are cool!

BashDaBish Guest

Yer, I'd go for the ATR too. I like a bit of beef in the sky.

P.S. July 30th also happens to be my birthday.....seems a bit weird seeing someone else with the same birthday, it's like saying my own name! It just doesn't sound right. 😂

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well i dont want to let you down. but im am going to get the Dreamfleet A36 first. that doesnt mean that i wont get the Flight 1 ATR 72. I'll just need more time to think about it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's fine, Jared! The DreamFleet A36 is such an awesome little aircraft! I really like it, but I prefer the ATR-72. It looks cooler in my opinion.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well actually now I have made up my mind. I am going to get the Dreamfleet Beechcraft A36. But I want to get a commercial airliner that I have been on in real life. So basically I am going to have to wait to see if PMDG is going to start a 717 project. But if not iI'll have to reconsider the LAGO MD-80. Only if they come out with Midwest Airlines textures.

Guest Dean Guest

The A36 is supposed to be the best small aircraft available for FS so I think it will be a great choice Jared.

The ATR72 is great and I have the boxed CD version... the manual is very long but actually its easy to get to know the plane.

I would love to hear what you think about the A36 when you get it, as I want to get it also.

Dean.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

well ill be gettin the A36 by the end of July, probably before, but ill put a post on this forum about how i liked it.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well Guest Dean. I have to break some bad news. I think i will be getting the flight 1 Cessna 172R instead. i am just more familar and like the plane more. plus i will eventually be taking lessons in the same plane.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

Well, you've got to make your mind!! 😂