FUEL & REFUEL

Hello to everyone.

i m new το FS and i need a help about fuel and refueling.I want to ask how when im close to an airport i could ask refueling and go..is there any possibilitie to do this?I only see the choice ''touch an go'' in dialog box.Altough when im landing i have to go to a refuel station that is somewhere to airport or i have to use the ''change fuel'' option from main menu?I dont like to use this option cause its far from reality.

TY and i ll appriciate any help

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

sorry, but the answer is no. you can land, taxi over to the punps and then refuel by hitting the <ALT> key and select refuel from the drop down menu or by using a hot key. Then request taxi for take off and continue on.

thanks anyway jelami 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ty radarman 😀

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

pull up to the gas pump, then press shift F, you will see the fuel gauge rises 25% increment. press shift F 3-4 times, you will top it off.......

That creates a new question.

How can i find the damn pumbs?The way is to move around the airport and search for them???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes, just look around an airport. They are easier to spot in smaller airports 😉

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Anonymous wrote:

That creates a new question.

How can i find the damn pumbs?The way is to move around the airport and search for them???

sorry, i didnt make it clear. you can skip the pump at all, simply press shift F and that will top it off wherever you are, even up in 30000 feet high....
the reason i mentioned the fuel pump is to make it more realistic, its totally imaginary.......... 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im the guest who posts this issue.

Now im a member of your community.

Well,i know about refuel in the air but i ask about this information for the closest to reality.I know that its imanigary but u know...we all have our fantasies... 😉

thanks anyway 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Pete (pdegraff) First Officer

The need to taxi all over an airport to find the fuel pumps always bugged me. Back in FS2002 (or was it FS98?) I printed out a whole bunch of airports and marked the position of the pumps on them. I can't find a way to do that in FS2004 so I land, taxi to parking, drop down the "Aircraft" menu, click on "Fuel and Payload", click "Change Fuel" and enter the amount I want while I imagine that the fuel truck found me. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great imagination

😀 this would be great 😀 ...can it happens to the air??? 😉

Sure it can happen in the air. You can pull the "Aircraft" menu down anytime. BUT, I have a hard time imagining that my little J-3 or Culver Cadet is being refueled in midair like a fighter jet. Surprised

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

u dont get me right guest.I was kidding about pumps find u in the air and refueling u 😂 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...