SearchSearch 

latest video

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

The video kraze seems to have gone done Crying or Very sad what happened to JVD and TTT and all the other great videos.I thought I would try to start the kraze agian so I made the 4 min video of a F100 and a CAT III autoland in Dublin.It took me about 2 1/2 hours to make so its not the best ever.I'm still using yousendit becouse I cant find anywere else any suggestions?

Link:
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3REDGSDI7YSFJ0GV9AM8QDLG2C

Lots of comments please 🙂

Sorry if you dont like the music.

12 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Cool taht made me chief captian.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Downloading it right now :d. Im working on a video. The reason why I am taking so long is I am planning properly and adding the correct clips and recording properly and everything. Hopefully when everything is finished I will put it on DVD and host it here or something 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

Great video. The only bad thing is the FPS rate and image quality. But then again, its a cool video. Well done! BTW is that easyjet aircraft payware or freeware?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

ranald wrote:

The video kraze seems to have gone done Crying or Very sad what happened to JVD and TTT

Sorry if you dont like the music.

Im still here 😀 Ive got loads of clips so I could knock a vid up
Hey the music was great Punk Just what this Ermm... old rocker needed
The video was good too
Shame I just cant seem to get ActiveCam to work properly Hack because I love the movement it adds to the wing view when landing

Thanks for putting up for us to watch 👍

twistedsuckerCant wait for your video

Now then,where's JVD?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That was a cool video, ranald! I really liked it.

I've never made an video, but I have to try one time. The problem could be the frame rates...I don't know 😕

Anyway, nice video!!

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Thanks 😀 How do you get the image qulity better?It was already at 37MB 😳 The aircraft is PMDG 737NG and it is paywere but worth the money.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Something strange is going on I just watched a 4 min vid that was 27MB long and the quility was amazing its not my g/card as thats good 😕 Do I have to edit with sony vages or something like that? I also dont think I'm getting the FPS I should with my card I would expect about 21 at the average but I get around 15 😳 and thats without Fraps Mad There is no vireses or anything on my PC I just checked 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Excellent video. I am geolous... On the first air craft there were no spoilers. Just wondering.

Thank you,

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Yea the Fokker 100 there was but in the replay they did not deeploy 😕
Any more comments anyone?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Very good for how little time you put it together in. 😀

robbier Guest

im d/loading the video now...and twistedsucker, i cant wait for your video, also

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I'm downloading the video now. When I get back to Mauritius I'll get back in my video kraze due to unlimited uploads and downloads per month. 😀