I give it a visual rating of 10!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Well here's some scenery that I stumbled across today and quit frankly it's excellent. The scenery is Freeware, Photoreal [The surrounding Mesh] and VFR.The Downloads are rather large but it's worth it [ranges from 20mb -90mb]

Anyway Check the Italian Sceneries out here: http://www.utilflightsim.altervista.org/photoreal.htm

What rating would you give the sceneries all in one ❓

Last edited by Jon Van Duyn (JVD) on Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Beautiful and the price is right! Good find!

Radar

Pro Member Captain

Here's another link with a bit more of their free sceneries.

http://www.utilflightsim.altervista.org/isole.htm

Pro Member Captain

I'm surprised to know that this type of stuff doesn't seem to appeal to most of you guys. I'm interested to know why.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Like I said it's beautiful but I fly mainly in the US because I know where I am. I've traveled the western US on business for many years in the past and know the locations of the airports and of course the relation of the states to each other.
If I fly Europe I'm lost, I do fly the UK and like Switzerland's terrain very much.

You'll also find many of us with "older" CPU's don't use too much add-on scenery because of the FPS hit.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Gilanshah Trainee

Thanks. I downloaded the scenery, but can't seem to find Vesuvio! Any help? Thanks. B.

Pro Member Captain

I'll see if I can find it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

JVD wrote:

I'm surprised to know that this type of stuff doesn't seem to appeal to most of you guys. I'm interested to know why.

When I am familiar with an area, I can enjoy the scenery. Otherwise, I am concentrating on navigation.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...