Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Now what.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

OK I copied all four (4) of the scenery folders i downloaded into the scenery file. Now what do i do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

What is that you are talking about. Where did the read-me say to put them? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As he said, what does the read-me say. There are different types of scenery installed different ways.
You should only load one at a time, that way if you get an error message you don't have to guess which of four is the problem folder.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

The readMe said, "place all 4 files",(aircraftBFI, AirportBFI, FlightplansBFI, & either TrafficBFI.bgl or Scenery README) "into FS9\scenery\world\scenery" And I only downloaded one scenery file, but the readME said to put the 4 folders listed above into the scenery file also listed above. But it didn't work. So what'd i do wrong? And thanks for replying you guys!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Give us the zip name and the link if possible so one of us can download and try it.

I think I installed that long ago, Boeing Field.
This should do it. Print it out and do it step by step. Don't forget to relaunch the sim after you finish.

1. Extract the zip into your main FS2004 Addon Scenery folder, or into a temporary folder, and then move it there, which ever method you prefer.
I use the temp and drag and drop.

2. Start up FS2004 and when the welcome screen, or initial menu comes on, select settings, then click on Scenery Library, and Add Area. Find the Addon Scenery folder and open it, then find the XXXX folder and click on it. The name XXXX should now appear in the title window, then click OK. Then you will see XXXX at the top of your scenery library list, and click the OK tab at the bottom.

3. That's it! You must first exit FS2004, and when you restart it your scenery will be there. It is not necessary to use the Addon Scenery option to locate this scenery, simply go to the airport in FS.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

O.K i opened FS and clicked the scenery fileand scenery files the XXXX folder wasn't there. so now what?