Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

hey

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

hey does anyone here have a train sim tell me and what you think of it

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

It have it. I got tired of it after about 12 hours. If I where you I would spen my money on a FS add on. But if you really are into driving trains, then you might like it. I don't.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I was playing it a friend's house. We downloaded this train from a site and it was able to go 312 MPH!!! 😳

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

This has got what to do with aircraft???????

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I have it, but I get bored of it easily. The fixed routes get dull after a while when you learn where they go, as do the predictable speed limits etc and lack of detail 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

I have it, but I get bored of it easily. The fixed routes get dull after a while when you learn where they go, as do the predictable speed limits etc and lack of detail 🙄

I recognize the problem asociated with fixed routes, but decided that since I could order it for $9.95, it might be a decent way to relax.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It arrived today. In my first couple of hours, I ran two engines off the tracks and derailed four cars.

Nice to know even fixed routes can be exciting. Also, it is nice to know I don't have to change my name when driving a train. Twisted Evil