Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Boeing 757...

Pro Member Trainee
CoasterXtreme Trainee

I have been looking for a Boeing 757 and I found a few here but the one I downloaded didn't have the correct sounds. Where can I find a good free boeing 757 model?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Find the 757 in your flight simulator aircraft folder. Delete the sound file in your 757 folder. Copy the default 737 sounds and paste them into the 757 folder.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

www.projectopensky.com

Excellent 757's on that link.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Has POSKY released the 757's with VC's yet Question

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

most of their 757 have VC's. the ones that do,you can get the full VC textures at www.fsfreeware.com under the panels section.

Pro Member Trainee
Chris Baye (cbaye) Trainee

I second the recommendation for the Project Opensky 757. I've been using that model for the last couple of weeks and it has been a real pleasure. Cool The Flight Dynamics are well modeled and it has excellent ground manners. I've flown both the 757-200 and -300 models. The downloads from project opensky do not include the latest FDE (flight dynamics) so you will need to download these seperately; see their forum section for the links, it will be well worth it.

Cheers, Chris

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

hehe......definitly POSKY's 757's.........i tryed i think it was IFDG's 757....it was so tiny..it looked like one them jets i dont fly....'airbus'....also....rrh.....why do they make MD-11's......if they dont want to show the second engine..i think it is..the second engine...'tail engine'..seems to me SGA's DC-10's are bigger than IFDG's MD-11's.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

http://www.atlanticskies.com/fs2k2b752.html

the plane comes with a kickass realistic soundpack!

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

well....thats the other deal i forget to say.....mike stones jets and planes are kinda toward "AI Aircraft"......this dude here wants something good.......shure the soundpacks that can be found on avsim might be 'big'.....but i still reccomend searching for the 'big' sound packs......hookin them up on a POSKY 757.....and. even the "old" verson of POSKY's vc is old...still puts in a dime.