Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Is there a FedEx Virtual?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ya its here on this website its page 10 the first plane

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

No, I mean like a Virtual Airline, only for FedEx. There is a UPS Virtual Air Cargo. Is there a FedEx?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I looked around and there are some URL's for a FedEx but the links don't work any more.
Why don't you start one.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

No thanks. Embarassed Starting one would be really hard, and would involve a lot of time. Thanks for looking.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Well Sam, if one turns up, let me know! I wouldn't mind flying for a second airline, I do like FedEx!

you're quite welcome my friend! My name is Alex.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Thanks Alex.

WHere the hell is the join link?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dont Know I couldn't find it either, nice site.
Write to the boss.

lloyd.boyette@gmail.com

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ed Dillio (EDillio) Trainee

Do you have a link for UPS Virtual Air Cargo?

And if you hear back from the Fedex site about joining up could you post it here....

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

EDillio wrote:

Do you have a link for UPS Virtual Air Cargo?

And if you hear back from the Fedex site about joining up could you post it here....

Thanks

Here's UPS.

http://www.upsvac.com/

Radar

UPS is better at the moment. I think the FedEx VA is AWOL.

Does any one khow if/were a can download Airline 6 (demo or full game) for free? Don't care if it's legal.

Get back to me at:
I-AM-CANADIAN-13@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Now THAT is a random post.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 It sure is, out of the blue.

Here is their website.

http://www.airlinesimulation.com/

Radar

I believe that many fedex va's have been started up but the promptly shut down by the real airline. I think its just one of those ones that doesn't like va's like bmi.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I'm not trying to be FedEx. Does anyone truly believe that FedEx did/does/would use an Antonov 225?

I don't make any pretense to emulate any real-world airline. I based Omega-Air on Air America. I updated the idea and internationalized it. I am not trying to say it is like any real-world airline.

If that VA didn't use a real-world airline's name, I wouldn't have made that comment.

Also, the last time I looked, my forum name was not Gordo. If you want to address people, get their names right, rather than insulting them from the very first word.

Well it really makes a bad impression if you dont even spell check your homepage.

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

Also, the last time I looked, my forum name was not Gordo. If you want to address people, get their names right, rather than insulting them from the very first word.

thats a bit harsh isn't it.

i own a fedex virtual airline, michael-nolan@fsmail.net if you are interested!

Michael

vfedex.tripod.com

This one looks better than the one that uses the tupolev and the An225, although I would rather fly for the flyvirtual one.

Pro Member First Officer
Graham (graham05) First Officer

Hello

I have made a FedEx Virtual Airline. Its Virtual FedEx. we are a professional based airline. we are just starting so we have 10 pilots. but we are growing bigger everyday. we have temporary permission from FedEx to use there logo and FedEx is analyzing our full approval. Our fleet is fully up and we are working a fully custom fleet. My goal was to make a professional FSHost based airline, and so far we are doing great Very Happy. So check us out.

come join the friendly sky's with us.

hope to see you all soon.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

graham05 wrote:

Hello

I have made a FedEx Virtual Airline.

When i click the link it says it forbidden -why is that-

Ralphie57422 Guest

I have joined the real fedex virtual the link is here!!! http://www.fedexvac.org/

Ralphie57422 Guest

I have joined the real fedex virtual the link is here!!! http://www.fedexvac.org/

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

You do realize the last post on this thread was 5 years ago..

Flyboy92