Here is another quiz.
1. The reason the 739 is only certified to carry the same amount of passengers the 738 is...
2.The engine that powers the 777-200LR is....
3.What does Va stand for?
4.What does ETOPS stand for?
5.What is a RAT?
6.Which has a greater range; the A319 or A320?
7. Is the 737NG fly by wire?
1. Knew they both carried a max 189 but not sure why! Good Question, I'll guess at ..... Max Take-off weight ?
2. Don't know
3. Virtual Airline ?? I'm joking I know you mean the Velicity speed "Va" but can't remember what it stands for !
4. "Extended Twin Operations"
5. Ram Air Turbine .... can be deployed to supply emergency electrical power .....
7. No the 737NG in't fly by wire... the only commercial Boeing with a degree of FBW is the 777.
Good quiz - you really got me on questions 1,2,3....
1. I have no clue. 😛
2. Two GE90-110B1's
3. Va is a Velocity speed that means "Maneuvering Speed"
4. Extended Twin Operations.
5. A RAT is a Ram Air Turbine that supplies emergency electrical power to the aircraft.
7. The 737NG is not Fly-By-Wire.
Between you two, you have all of them right except numbers 1 and 6.
Wait! #6 is wrong? 😕 How come? The A320 has a longer range than the A319.
Check these links out:
http://www.eads.net/frame/lang/en/1024/content/OF00000000400004/9/53/513539.html Click on Technical Data Airbus A319 on the left.
http://www.eads.net/frame/lang/en/1024/content/OF00000000400004/7/64/513647.html Click on Technical Data Airbus A320 on the left.
I sincerely don't know the answer of #1.