AIRBUS 380

Pro Member Trainee
osopena Trainee

Guys I have a question regarding the A380 I want to download it but I have fs2002 will it work? Or do you think I should upgrade to 2004? I still like 2002 but wondering if the upgrade is worthed since they coming out with a new one soon right?

Thanks,

Olivier

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

2004 aircraft won't work in 2002.
With no "official" word from MS just an "unofficial" announcement from a website it seems like there won't be a new version until next year. No way to prove this until MS announces something.

2004 is $4.99 after rebate.

http://www.freeafterrebate.info/index.php?topic=software&page=2

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
FlorisGroeneveld Trainee

You can buy FS 2004 cheap from Ebay.com

I recommend not to buy the a380. The best a380 addon is wilco's. You've also ' fly the airbus380 ' which is even not good enough for freeware.
Just wait a couple of years when there is enough information about the a380 then there will be build a good version.
The a380 can't be compared with other aircrafts its a very advanced plane. More investigation is required to build a good a380. Maybe a next project of PMDG

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...