Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

VA

guest Guest

i am a pilot for delta airlines and i dont know how exactly to fly for a VA. Will somebody run by the procedure they do before flying, like how to schedule a flight then actually flying et. Thank you

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well first of all it would help if you could tell us the name of the VA. But most you have to fly a real world flight but you choose the flight. You fligh it then you file a thing called a PRIEP which tell some info on your flight and you file that then your VA would review that and would log your flight hours.

guest Guest

I fly for Delta and im really confused on how to file the pirep. Thanks alot for your help.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

well can u tell me the website of the DELTA VA cause there are many out there.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well you choose are realworld flight then you file a PIREP based on your flight. You probably have to go into the Operations Center.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I am a member of CPA Virtual. The airlines I signed up is Swiss, but I fly other airlines too.

Well, to schedule a flight don't use the schedules in the airlines. They are not up to date. Use the airlines schedules, which are the real ones. Or go here to find a real flight:

www.amadeus.com

http://www.skyteam.com/skyteam They have Delta routes.

If you want to fly for other airlines, you can still use the websites I gave you and you can also check in the Star Alliance Website www.staralliance.com or in the Oneworld Website www.oneworld.com

Then, to fly that flight, use your simulator and prepare everything for the flight.

I hope this helps you.