SearchSearch 

Signature Problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello all!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my signature picture? I've changed it with another one, and now it doesn't work. What's wrong with it?

8 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I'm not sure what's wrong - I'll try to find out 😎

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Agus,

That profile page you posted is an odd color. Not the typical two tone blue page. When I was having some problems being unable to log in some weeks back, my profile page was the color of yours. As soon as Flyaway got me re-registered the page went back to its normal color.

Weird huh?

Pro Member Chief Captain

So that would be causing my problem?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Why don't you try signing out, then signing back in?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dump your cache and history
Don't forget to check the box (signature) in your profile and the one in the reply post also.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have both boxes checked, but still nothing happens. I'll try signing up again and then I'll dump my cache and history.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Group Wave I got it to work!!! Ha Ha

I feels a bit weird....I was helping a guy to put an image in his signature and then he got it. And now it was me that needed help 😂

What I did was the following: Log out, dump my history and cache, login in again, go to my Photobucket album and start clicking the pictures that I wanted to show in my image. Then, I right clicked the image and copy the address to my signature, which was exactly the same address. Finally I just pressed Save Changes and a little message told me that my signature was updated 😳 I updated my image like 30 minutes ago!

Anyhow, now it works and I hope to not have problems with that anymore.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I'm glad you got it working 🙂