Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Where did he go

tinkerbell Guest

Hi anyone else found this i followed a 737 to an airport abd watched him land abd when i landed theres no one at the airport
I hung back to about 8 miles behind him,got clearance, landed, abd he has vanisihed???What gives??

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Very Happy Hello
I just followed a 777 down and he taxied to the gate(did the airport where he vanished have ILS?)

Ill see if I can catch someone going to a non ILS airport and let you know

PS Very Happy Get a new keyboard (or do you have fingers that dooo what they want sometimes.........mine dooooooooooo+_)

Nappy landings

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

probably just a bug sometimes happens with me. machines can stuff up as can humans Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

34 posts in one day, this thread is 3 years old.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I was just gonna say.... that's a lot of old posts I am seeing here... Cheeks is on a rampage I think.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

cheeks you have been like the only one that has responded to these 3 year old posts. There is like 6 posts that you have done it to lol.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i kinda want to get out of being a trainee..................

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i kinda want to get out of being a trainee..................

You are gonna need 100 posts to become a first officer, 500 to become a captian and 1000 to become chief captian. Now , bare in mind that those ranks are all for fun because this is an aviation forum. Nobody is going to respect you less if you are not a chief captian. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

You are gonna need 100 posts to become a first officer, 500 to become a captian and 1000 to become chief captian. Now , bare in mind that those ranks are all for fun because this is an aviation forum. Nobody is going to respect you less if you are not a chief captian. Wink

Could'nt have put it better myself VF! Smile The quality and content of a post count more than the rank of the poster!

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

Don't be a post whore. Make meaningful posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

spitfiresrule wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Don't be a post whore. Make meaningful posts.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

im sorry Embarassed , just i write things sometimes without thinking, Hit with Chair who care anyway about ur rank Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i think we get alot of people here that think the ranking system is a big deal.... i could take it or leave it personally....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i DID say i dont care about them Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

i DID say i dont care about them Rolling Eyes

Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Cheeks wrote: