Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Downloading And Opening Aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
njspteen Trainee

Does anyone know how to download aircraft and opening it in FS. I need easy to understand instructions for the regular average americcan not good with computers. I don't get the instructions in some of the other forums. I tried them but it says that the file is corrupt when I try to open it. PPLLEEAASSEE HHEELLPP MMEE!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

njspteen,

I would follow Radarman's lead here. There is no big deal to downloading and installing but instructions must be followed to get the proper results. It is a good idea to print out the steps to installation as they will come in handy (no pun intended) when you are in the middle of it with 3 or so screens up. Don't worry, there are plenty of people arounf these boards who will be happy to help you get some good results. --As a matter of fact I am toying around with a new A/C that I just got today. from http://www.simviation.com/

-Here's a screenshot of her. Built for 2002 (as you can probably tell) but converted to FS9. Works good. -There is also a comprehensive install tutorial at simviation. Look on homepage.

-orlandogeorge

Air Tahiti Nui A320-200 (fic.) on approach to PHKO. W/ Rolls Royce engines! -Paint reflects off engine cowlings.)