Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Emergency Landing.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I'm busy on my down to KLAX using Fs Passengers. While I was trying to open my Kneeboard I put the gear down by mistake and now it's stuck. The passengers are fine wright now as I'm busy serving meals but I wonder what will happen when I inform them of the Emergency Landing I will have to perform. Confused

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

JVD,

At least you have good gear down...!!!

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

Just don't let them hear you say "Oops" because they all know what they
did when they say "oops", and they will want to know what you did.

Best of luck with your landing.

Pro Member Trainee
FlorisGroeneveld Trainee

JVD. Execute an emergency landing, the crew will stop serving

Pro Member Captain

I declared the Emergency when they had stopped serving and immediatley the passengers satisfaction went down to 73%.

On finals I tried to put the flaps down but they just wouldn't budge. So in order for me to slow down I turned off the engines [also to stop an explosion] and proceeded with the landing.Moments before I landed I put the spoilers up and it slowed me down drasticly, infact I nearly stalled. In the End the landing was great, my passengers satifaction went back up to 100% Very Happy but they said the flight was horrible Sad .

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Be sure to check the seat cusions before the next flight. Some of them might be damp. Razz

Pro Member Captain

Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Sounds like you haad some sort of failure. I know that you can do this with FS passengers. Might want to check on that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Sounds like you haad some sort of failure. I know that you can do this with FS passengers. Might want to check on that.

ZING!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
FlorisGroeneveld Trainee

it is your passengers are satisfied. but the passengers didn't know you did alot of things wrong, like turn off the engines, allmost stall ( you landed with an 10000ft/mn on the vsi?) and thats why it was an horrible flight, but not for the passengers, for the plane because you did the plane damaged.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

( you landed with an 10000ft/mn on the vsi?)

Where did he say that?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

how do you declair an emergency landings. and how do you serve meals, and how the hell did you servive

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

i cant get fspassengers to work on my game

I have FS2002 - in FS2004 do they serve meals on the planes or do you have a add on? IF so which one? (I have decided to wait until FSX comes out instead of buying FS2004)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

MSFS 2004 does not serve meals. They are referring to a add on, FS Passenger. If you love the historical planes, I would buy MSFS 2004 and buy FSX when it comes out. The historical planes won't make it to the new version. I know that you can find and import them from the Internet but it would be so simple to just get a copy now. I like the DC-3, Piper Cub and Vega. The Wright Flyer, DH 88 and the Jenny. The Spirit of St. Louis and the Vimmy. Just my thoughts. Here is a link to FS Passenger if your interested.

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=home

and at no extra charge here is the Flight Simulator History site:
http://fshistory.simflight.com/fsh/index.htm
Smile

Pro Member Trainee
wwheeler Trainee

Well that was a good bit of piloting in that case, and a good landing to boot

JVD wrote:

I declared the Emergency when they had stopped serving and immediatley the passengers satisfaction went down to 73%.

On finals I tried to put the flaps down but they just wouldn't budge. So in order for me to slow down I turned off the engines [also to stop an explosion] and proceeded with the landing.Moments before I landed I put the spoilers up and it slowed me down drasticly, infact I nearly stalled. In the End the landing was great, my passengers satifaction went back up to 100% Very Happy but they said the flight was horrible Sad .

I had a flight like that. I flew a Cessna Skyhawk from Buffalo Niagara Intl to Niagara Falls Intl on a foggy day. The passengers were scared due to weather, with only about 93% satisfaction and 9% fear. When I landed, the satisfaction went up to 100%, but they said in the briefing that I did horrible because I landed at the wrong airport. Really, I landed at the correct one, I just put the wrong airport code. Maybee you need to cotact Dan (the creater of FsPassengers) about this here:www.fspassengers.com.