777 ,757 and A340

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

For Months I've been looking for a freeware 777 with a great Virtual Cockpit but I can't find one.I've been checking the Meljet Website but nothing has changed for over a year [If i'm wrong please tell me].Is there a 777 out there with a great VC ❓

Project Opensky say that there 757 has a VC , How can I install it ❓ Another thing that POSKY say is that their A340-300's have a VC.Is it true ❓

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Just about all PO planes come with a VC. I couldnt find any T7 with a VC

Pro Member Captain

How can I install their VC's ❓

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Go to www.fsfreeware.com and under the FS9 panels section the textures for the PO 757 are there. You put those in your textures foldr. Then in the main aircraft folder if it has a wingview and a vc model then go into the aircraft configuration file and put VC next to the model.I.E.

model=VC

Pro Member Captain

I've been waiting for an answer for quit some time and now I just can't thank you enough.

😀 THANKS FOR THE HELP 😀

Pro Member Trainee
thunderbird522 Trainee

Only some posky 757s have vcs. One with one is the Us Airways model. It is fairly good. Check it out! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...