Fs passenger= nay

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Mad ahhh I dont mean to rain on your party but my fs passenger was working fine yesterday and now It wont even let me get on flight sim whenever i get on my screen shakes vilently Fear then it goes to a black screen and grr it makes me mad did anyone else have anyproblems like this or any problems with it at all Evil or Very Mad

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

How can you be so sure that it is FSPassengers? 😕 I havn't had any problems but I did just notice that you can only take-off from a few airports with the demo. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

It may be that your graphics card is failing or completely broken. This will just be coincidence and probably nothing to do with fs passengers. I had to replace my card last week because of similar symptoms to yours and now it works fine!

Try scrolling around on a webpage with lots of pics on it and see if the screen goes crazy. If it does its most likely your graphics card thats the problem.

Get it checked out first though just to make sure.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

well I know its FS pasaengers because when I unistalled it my sim worked great and barage I just put in my graphics card last week a brand spankin new ati 800XL and I have had no problems with it

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

-Jester- wrote:

well I know its FS pasaengers because when I unistalled it my sim worked great and barage I just put in my graphics card last week a brand spankin new ati 800XL and I have had no problems with it

Oh well, i tried 🙄

Seems strange that FS passengers would do that though... have you tried reinstalling it from scratch?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 I would uninstall and then reinstall FSP as its very strange
I would also reinstall any Gfx drivers(making sure they were upto date)Or even rolling back the Gfx driver(just incase)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...