Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Creating new airline

Ablad Guest

Hi,
I am looking for a team to help create a new virtual airline.
If anyone can assist check out (dead link removed) where the planning will be staged, and leave a message even if you're not interested! no registration necessary. Very Happy

Cheers

CCChino3 Guest

Hi,

My name is Ethan and i am willing to help you make a virtual airline.

I am also making a virtual airline and it is called Streamline Virtual Airlines. But mine will be around the Middle East and maybe later on as International. May site is still underconstruction. maybe we could be partners in virtual airline.

Thanx

Ive just created my VA and if my Vice Chairman agrees we could all go in as a partnership leave a message on my forums

Here

CCChino3 Guest

Thanx Very Happy

ukv1391 Guest

i would be willing to help you i am new at this but have losts of spare time over the hols e-mail me if you want my help popsintomyhead@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

How to create your own virtual airlines.
(Dead links removed. Try here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/topics/16/virtual-airlines/ )
Smile

memberiam Guest

Im looking to create my own i have been thinking of it for about a year and a half i got the name but thats all can anyone help me.......I NEED A PAINTER LOL i have no clue how to repaint. I know what i would like the planes to look like thxs Iam a Member name : Sunsetvair

Pro Member Trainee
cooper2334 Trainee

I need some help creating a virtual airlines.I also need a painter and a modler.Can anyone can help me? Thanks! Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

cooper2334 wrote:

I need some help creating a virtual airlines.I also need a painter and a modler.Can anyone can help me? Thanks! Laughing

This should help with the setting up of it.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/36229/new-virtual-airline-help/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
wingman747 Trainee

i help if you need me

Pro Member Trainee
cooper2334 Trainee

thanks, I am good at flying and commanding. Very Happy

Pro Member Trainee
neetheelesh Trainee

Hi every one
i want to create a virtual airlines ( aer prahlad ) which will base in mauritius and fly around the world . Am new here is there anyone can help please

Pro Member Trainee
cooper2334 Trainee

If any one can help me thanks. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Im a painter....can do your whole fleet for a small price..let me know

oh yea...forgot..^^^^^ andresbm95@hotmail.com contact me if you need repaints