Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

love of flying

Studentpilot Guest

i think there are some days when i could do nothing but talk, read, or learn about airplanes. does anyone else feel this way ❓

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I bet there are a lot of people here that do the same...but i think that there are a lot too who wish to have the time to do it.

I belong to second gategory. Crying or Very sad
Anyway its a nice feeling to stay focus to something that you love.Try to enjoy it as life reminds it to you.I dont know your age but i think that the bigger we get the less time we have for our hobbies.But if we love something ,at the end we could manage to have a litle time to enjoy it. 😉

Greekman72

Studentpilot Guest

i am 14 and i have just finished my third flight lesson. i have wanted to fly all my life and i am finally getting old enough to do so. i can't wait till i get my private pilots license!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I wish u success to every target in your life.I bet that you ll gonna be a perfect pilot.

Go get it.😉

Greekman72

Studentpilot Guest

Thanks alot!

scramjet Guest

I too love flying. I am currently working on my private pilot's license and intend to pursue flying as a career. If flying means so much to a person, there really isn't much else you can do than choose flying as a career.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Id also like to have a career in flying, but unfortunately im slightly red/green colour blind. Crying or Very sad

Id still like to have lessons soon though so I can get my private pilots license. Though i wouldnt be allowed to get an Instrument rating and wouldnt be allowed to fly at night.

Not fair!!!

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I'm also begining to take lessons to get my pilot license. But still have a while to go till i get it. But this will help my career in Air Traffic Controlling once i graduate H.S.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Evaeryday my life involves flying in some aspect. Either planning sorties, mission planning, or out fly a low level at 500 feet AGL on NVG's.

I don't even look at my job as a job, but an awesome hobby that I get paid for doing.

Pro Member Trainee
Karl Hurst (karlhurst_380) Trainee

im 14, and want to learn to fly, onedrawback....i dont have the money to 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

You're still young. I didn't start flying until I was almost 17 for the same reason.

I don't know where you are located, but try looking into something like Civil Air Patrol cadet program. There are even agencies that offer scholarships to young people who are looking to learn to fly.

Try: http://flighttraining.aopa.org/learntofly/finance/

http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/

Try getting in touch with your local flight schools or Aero clubs to see about who they may know that does scholarships. I give money every year towards a scholarship program for a flight school in Virginia. I am hoping that someone will have the same opp as me.