Model Aircraft

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Does anyone else here build model aircraft?

If so, I need help looking for materials to build a scale hanger for a diorama. Corrugated aluminum, signs, desks, tools, etc...

Thanks

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I've built an F-14, P-51, and a B-52. I do it when I can't use the computer. I go to Michaels crafts to get my stuff. I'm not sure if there is one neer you though.

Pro Member Chief Captain

lds-soldier, how is it on Kodiak island? That is where I want to live. ❤️

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

sorry i don`t know but i build them all the time. ive built roughly 25 to 30 aircroaft not including the two cars and two boats ive built. if anyone wants to build a carrier get the U.S.S. SARATOGA its awsome and for battleships get the ARIZONA. car wize i got a BMW Z8 and its awsome too then i have a civic not very good looking though. ive gotten so good with models its crazy they look real ive made a small reck i took some plie wood about two ft. bye two ft. i painted a small peice of runway ion the corner and the rest grass then i used an old B-29 super fortressi built took some spare parts from fighters and other bombers to make the debristhen the rest is for me to know and you to figure out

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

mypilot, do Revell still make the E-4B? I've been looking for it but I can't find it anywhere 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't think so. 😕 Next time I go I'll check it out for you though. I also looked for a web site for them but couldn't find anything.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

I don't think so. 😕 Next time I go I'll check it out for you though.

Thanks - I appreciate it 😀

There's one on eBay, but I'm not going to bid because the box is open.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris, Is this it.

About 2 inches down, Vintage Aircraft.
http://www.cet.com/~crtoys/model.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

That's it Radarman - thanks for the link, although I didn't want to spend $75 on it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's a lot of $ for it, Write to Revell and see if they can help.

Toll free phone #

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i spent $120.oo on a b-52 two half cut model so if you think 75$ is alot try 120$

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...