Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

yeah

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

recently dloaded a boeing 737-700 and then dloaded a wing view for it well the wing view dont work. also i dloaded a B-52 bomber but it aint there.

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

So what are you trying to say?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Help maybe?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I wonder why people do not say what they mean?
Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

...And label the post "yeah"

Pro Member Chief Captain

...And can't type whole words or upper case letters.

Pro Member Chief Captain

i was in a bit of a hurry at 1:30 A.M. so if you think savibng time is vstupid theres something rong with you

bashalsta cktilia strastika zdrasvoodya kakdila

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

#1. Learn better English

#2. You still didn't tell us about the post

Pro Member Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

i was in a bit of a hurry at 1:30 A.M. so if you think savibng time is vstupid theres something rong with you

If your flying is as good as your typing...

Yucky

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hey guys Smile

Lets give him a break .....Maybe he could explain us.... Umm...

Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Really. I'm sure it'd show more of a friendly atmosphere to other guests if we tried to help him instead of criticizing him.

JarJar, what seems to be the problem with the plane?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats right FEM... Clapping

Greekman72

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

recently dloaded a boeing 737-700 and then dloaded a wing view for it well the wing view dont work. also i dloaded a B-52 bomber but it aint there.

Well, it's not hard to understand what he meant.

He downloaded a Boeing 737-700 and also downloaded a wing view for that aircraft. His problem is that the wing view doesn't work. In other words, he doesn't see any wing views. Later, he downloaded a military aircraft called B-52 Bomber. He installed the aircraft but it doesn't show in his fleet.

That's what I understood. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

It was hard to understand you JarJarBinks.

I noticed everybody was critisizing him also, that's why I didn't reply.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'll stop watching this conversation before someone else tells me I am "rong"

Censored

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No its ok CrashGordon...You just write with humor..there is no problem on this...and you are not wrong to your notices.

Greekman72 Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon, I wrote a post explaining what is probably (and I'm sure it is) JarJar's problem. If you don't understand his first post, read mine and you'll understand it.

To JarJar, hello my friend, the master of the wing views is TTT. Ask him a question about it and he will surely help you.
For now, take a look at these threads:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/1084/project-wing-view/

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/5179/how-to-install-wing-views/

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2402/wingview-help/

If your B-52 Bomber doesn't show in your fleet, follow these guides to install aircraft. Maybe you did something wrong or you forgot to install something.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Actually, I did understand his original post. Since he didn't say which package (there are quite a few) he encountered the problem with, I couldn't hazard a guess as to the problem.

I did remark about the quality of his typing (if I spot a typo in one of my posts, I go back and edit it). I was taken aback by his, err, umm, defense of sloppiness.

Anyway, if he has problems installing packages that have no installer, I'd recommend FlightSim Manager. It isn't 100%, but can usually put things where they belong and let you know if anything is missing.

Pro Member Chief Captain

You are right about which package he is having problems with. It's always better to say which is the package and where to find it so we can download it and try it out.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'll give an example. I installed a package that had both the B-52-D and B-52-H, there was no panel for the D's. I removed the D's and found another package which had only the D's and included the panel.

That said, it was before I discovered I could alias the H's panel to the D. Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain

first off thank you to those who did not critize me and second of all i was in a hury my grandmother was rushed to the hospital around 1:30 last night so i had to rap up what i was saying. and if anyone here critizises me again i swear i will leave this site for eternity

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well i'm sorry that I criticized you. But JarJarBinks you have to when you post give a complete discription of what you need help for. Now I understand that you were in a hurry. But for future posts try to make them complete as possible.