Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

wondering

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

ya i was just wondering does anyone play anything els besides fs`s i play black hawk down alot and if you do to tell me your player name and i hope to see you there sometime

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Hello JJB
Im not play online but i have finished this game.I find it good and realistic with nice music support.Although ,if you notice this,the characters of enemies was four and they multiply them.
Nice game.And close enough ro reality(i mean about the maps ,buildings etc.)

What about Far Cry?I find its graphics excellent and i like that you can have more than one choices in how you approach your targets.

Notice:I think that you have to move this topic to ''OTHERS'' forum 😉

Friendly 🙂

Greekman72.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

When it comes to shooting games I'm not as iterested in the graffics as I am with the FS.

I had the game but I lost it when I left my bag on the plane Embarassed but now I've got BattleField Vietnam and I'm very happy with it. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

One word.

HALO.

I love the banshee, although I don't like the fact that you cannot hover in Halo 2.

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

JVD wrote:

When it comes to shooting games I'm not as iterested in the graffics as I am with the FS.

I had the game but I lost it when I left my bag on the plane Embarassed but now I've got BattleField Vietnam and I'm very happy with it. 😀

can you have third person views in battlefield V, or is it just normal same old first person?

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I'm not to sure but I think it's possible.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

yea farcry is awsome, the grafics are really good and it has ai (they'll come and find you if you hide)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

cool im not a big fan of halo though Crying or Very sad but its cool that all of you arnt flight sim geeks Geek and hackers Hack

but im not being mean but some people here are and they need to play outside sports but once again im not being mean

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

cool im not a big fan of halo though Crying or Very sad but its cool that all of you arnt flight sim geeks Geek and hackers Hack

but im not being mean but some people here are and they need to play outside sports but once again im not being mean

Ass

To some folks, Flight Simulator is a game. To others, it isn't.

Some folks like to play Battlefield Vietnam. I prefer to create a flight plan that keeps me away from air routes where I might be observed and then fly over Hanoi. The best part is in my mind. Devil