Flying Boats

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Where can i find good quality Flying Boats like the PBY-5 or the Sikorsky Amphibian?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Sikorsky Amphibian

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage30.htm

PBY-5
http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props18.htm

Radar

I just have to ask. How do you manage to have all these links? I've seen you provide them so often.
Radar

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

If you are looking for a smaller Sikorsky here is one that I have, it's really good for being freware.
(dead link removed)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not to sound impolite with an answer to a compliment but using Google (or any search engine) correctly can get you a gold mine of information.
You don't know how good you have it, the internet is the worlds greatest research source and you have it at your fingertips.

When I was a boy I had to walk 15 miles, barefoot, in the snow, at night, to the library to get this kind of information and was lucky if they had 5% of what the net has. 🙄

(Yes some are bookmarks that I have accumulated over the years).

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Thanks a heap. Any more, those were just examples of what I wanted, how about some big boys?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Seriously, Radarman's actually some type of wizard. He does live shows on tour, with no props. It's really amazing. I saw him when he was in kentucky, there was this one where he pulled a string of 100$ bills from this guy's nose. I was like "wow"!!! 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...