Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSPassenger bug?

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

This may be nothing, but it is new for me and hope one of you might help me out with a test.

I have never before had a problem with FS9 crashing on my system. It has now twice since installing FSPassenger(paid) Evil or Very Mad . Each of these failures have struck me while flying the Flight1 ATR-72, at between 10nm and 5nm DME on the ILS App for Rwy19L at SFO. Runtime Errors both.

Since installing FSPassenger I have landed without error at KRNO, KPDX, KSEA, KLAS, KLAX, and KMRY.

Would one of you fine “Armchair Aviators” give it a shot. I really don’t think it is a bug with FSPassenger, but this has never happened before either.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

ya that is what happend to me I never had it happen before but when I installed it it crashed so I asked people and they said that it wasnt FSpassengers and something screwed up with my comp SOO HAHA ITS NOT JUST ME Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I left a post on FsP main forum, should get a reply from the guy taht made the addon soon

Pro Member Chief Captain

Kurt, how about this

Does this aircraft have a fully functional FMS or FMC? Have you ever updated the AIRAC cycle on it? Besides the AIRAC you should also
update the SID/STAR for at least the airport with which you have the problem (even better updating all). I had the same prob on PMDG
737 and it went away after doing the above...you might wanna give it a try.

or

Hi.

I removed ALL of my meshes and other scenery I have downloaded and now FSPassengers works fine.

I had a 100% sure system-crash when flying from EKBI (Billund, Denmark) to EKCH (Kastrup Copenhagen, Denmark). When I had
Kastrup in sight the system crashed. After deleting the meshes and scenery files of Katrup I had not had any crashes since.

Sonny

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks FEM. The Flight1 ATR72 has an FMC, and no, I have never updated it. Will try that tonight. Thanks again!

Pro Member Chief Captain

No problem, if you have any other issues or just are looking for new payload models/sounds, simply go to www.fspassengers.com
They have a forum where you can ask all types of questions or post ideas and such.

Pro Member First Officer

The updated AIRAC seems to have done the trick. Thanks again FEM

Pro Member Chief Captain

Glad it works for you!