help

johnpri Guest

I need some help with adding the aircraft to fs2004 that i downloaded.

please help

thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Check this out. I'ts payware. I have it. It works great. You download to a folder outside your fs9 folder, on your desktop works best. Let click import, select the zip folder (or any other type, but most are zip, i think, i'm no expert) and click import again. It scans for viruses, unzips, install, makes any fixes. That's it. Boot up the sim, select the plane, and fly it.

http://www.flightjack.com/

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Here's a breakdown of what SimControl does.

FlightJack Releases SimControl 2

Posted on Saturday, February 28 @ 21:31:18 GMT by darklord

Other flight sim related news Now available from FlightJack is their new product SimControl 2. This product is meant for both newcomers and experienced flightsimmers and offers easy to use managing and installation tools for all kinds of add-ons. For full details, click on Read More.

Today we are proud to announce the completion of our new product SimControl 2. This second edition of our successful installation utility comes with a lot of new features:

New in version 2:

* Now you can import and manage Aircraft, AI Aircraft, Panels, Sound-packages charts, manual, documents and sceneries.
* To analyse the import files before installation you have now access to all system commands in your import form.
* We also enhanced the online help. Tool tips are now available for all fields and functions and you can individual switch them on or off.
* We insert a new section in our main menu: Charts! Here you can store and manage all documents, pictures, manuals and charts. With one click, you can open them directly with the program of your choice. This new section will help you to organize all your manuals and charts.
* We now offer full FS2004 support within SimControl 2.
* All files coming with your installed add-on could now be open directly with the corresponding program.
* SimControl 2 now offers you a panel and sound pool library. You can move all panels and sounds to this library and share each of them with other aircraft.
* To change a panel or sound scheme you need only one click of the mouse.
* A new export function will help you to organize and file all aircraft. You can export every single aircraft together with his panel and sound package.
* You can export your aircraft compressed and auto generate a read me file and a preview picture. For uploading the aircraft to our online database, you can automatically generate the installation script file.
* We arrange the functions of the service area now in one global list. Here we add several new functions. SimControl could fix the autopilot error in your Flight Simulator, install the new AFCAD 2 airport files, complete the small ATC airport list with thousands of new airports and move unused gauges to your SimControl 2 archive. Compress and decompress your archive files - make a complete or individual backup before or after scanning. You can save the backup files compressed or uncompressed; you can choose what part of your Flight Simulator you want to backup. You also have a full restore function now.
* We also improve the third party software recognition.
* You can now correct most errors directly with a double click and open the new SimEdit editor.
* You can now use different air traffic files; you can choose and change them in your service and Air Traffic area.
* Especially in FS2004, the installation of a .dll file could be very dangerous. We now show you a message during installation, if we install a separate .dll file. In the main preferences, you have the option to deactivate and activate these module files individually. Therefore, in case of an unexpected error you can find this error very fast.
* SimControl 2 now gives you the function to change your FS start-up screen.
* Registration or purchase could now be making automatically out of SimControl 2.
* SimControl 2 now has an integrated update function. From the main menu, you can check for a new version or write a mail to our support division.

http://www.FlightJack.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...